MEET ULISE KOMORA AKA TURNER BOY

P.U: WHATS YOUR NAME?
A:Am Ulise Komora Aka Turner Bwoy.
P.U: WHEN DID YOU START DOING MUSIC?
A: I started singing in 2010,immediately after my KCSE.I was first a volunteer peer educator at AMURT and Marie Stopes
P.UWHEN DID YOU RECORD YOUR FIRST SINGLE? 
A:I recorded my first song "Beauty and the Beast" with Massey J in June 2013 at Street Vibes Records in Malindi. This was after an exchange programme with Lukashaus in Rendsburg,Germany where I received support for my music. We did the video for Beauty and the Beast in August 2013 and it has been aired at Qtv.
P.U: WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU DO? 
A: I rap Techno and Pop.
P.U:WHO INSPIRES YOU MUSICALY?
A: i mostly take my inspiration from Jay Z, PitBull and Florida. In Kenya,its Prezzo
P.U: THATS AWESOME.APART FROM MUSIC,WHAT DO YOU DO? 
A: Am currently studying Mass Communication at Technical University of Mombasa. 
P.U:WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR THE COASTAL KENYA MUSIC SCENE? 
I have decided to aim big and focus on the international scene and take coast where it belongs,with the Greats.
P.U: ADVICE TO THE REST OF TALENTED YOUNG PEOPLE OUT THERE.
 I believe nothing is impossible if you work hard.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!