MEET DJ IVORY,COAST FAVOURITE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK.


P.U: WHATS YOUR REAL NAME? 
A:Ivory Patrick Simiyu 
P.U:TELL US ABOUT YOUR LIFE BACKGROUND. 
A: I have been brought up in Mombasa and went to school at Jamvi La wageni nursery school before proceeding to Jamvi La Wageni Junior School, I later went to Ushindi Primary school where I did my KCPE. I then attended Likoni Secondary School, sat for my KCSE, after that I never proceeded to any college and so I joined some of my few friends who did things I was interested in i.e Deejaying, music and video production. After my 1 year, I got skills in Which made me Who I am Today. 
P.U:WHEN DID YOU GET INTO THE MAINSTREAM SHOWBIZ? 
A: I got into the showbiz industry in 2008 as a dancer, while still in high school. I joined Dabs Dancers where I polished my dance Skills. A year Later we won an Award as the Best Dance crew in Coast. This also made me link up with big names in the showbiz industry in coast such as Dj Lenium, Dj Elonn among others, this also made my interest In deejaying grew bigger. 
P.U: SO,WHERE IS DJ IVORY NOW? 
A:I am Now a DJ under My own Label Double HD ent (HHD ENT). 
P.U: DO YOU CELEBRATE ANY ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR? 
A: The biggest achievements so far are.. 1. I have deejayed at 2 big Radio station in Mombasa and Coast At Large i.e (i).Baraka FM 95.5 on Saturday night alongside Vj Chris and On Sunday alongside Tess Libanze the Host and Dj Syke the official Sunday Dj. (ii).Pwani FM 104.7 alongside MC GATES MGENGE and DJ ELONN (Mashav mashav University) and also at a number of Big Events in Coast Province. 2.I have worked With Big Djz From Kenya in Big Events Last year. Dj elonn, Vj Chris, Dj syke, Dj Kalonje, Dj Joe Mfalme, Dj Cremedela creme, Dj electrick, Dj Mr Vice, Dj Gates mgenge. This has given a good platform in the deejaying business, people view me as a different person.
P.U: HOW HAS BEEN THE FEEDBACK? 
A:I get more friends both online and in the field. i get texts people complimenting my work.I get deals from good and willing guys,this really makes me feel great and thank God for the Gift.
P.U: TELL US ABOUT YOUR NOMINATION IN LAST YEAR'S STYLUS DJ AWARDS.
A: Yeah, Last year I was a nominee at stylus dj wards (Breakthrough Dj of the year) Hosted by Dj Lenium. I didnt win but Thank God this really Boosted my Popularity in the industry and also opened many doors for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!