KASSAMONEY:ITS MUSIC BUSINESS.


WHATS YOUR STAGE NAME?
Kassamoney Brian.
WHEN DID YOU START DOING MUSIC?
 I started The Rap Game When i was in High school. 
WHO INSPIRED YOU MUSICALY?
 50cent inspired me A lot... I Couldn't borrow or Copy everything from him because i too needed to be original.
 WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU DO? 
I do Rap music. A music that moves the crowd.
 WHERE DO YOU COME FROM? 
Am from kongowea Kitaa Cha Biashara and that gives me more Potential ya kuwa kwa bizniz not just Industry For Fame.
 SO YOU DO MUSIC BUSINESS UNLIKE MANY ARTISTES WHO DO MUSIC JUST FOR FUN AND FAME?
 Yeah I'm In Music Business not Music Industry' 
TELL US ABOUT YOUR MUSIC JOURNEY.
 Kama Ujuavyo Mtoto Uzaliwa akakaa, Akatambaa akatembea then Mbio Yani kumake Steps iko Kila mahali Kwa Life i did so Many Track That Didn't do Well. I went To Nairobi and did a Ghipuka Track At Pacho Ent. Wit CALTOZ JINAMIZI... But still things didn't go well. I came back to Mombasa and recorded my First Single That Did Well On Tvs N Radios by the name 'My Way' then later did 'Hapa Kenya' with Jomino Artist Romeo then later i did  'Hii Ngoma' that is doing well Already
 WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
i did StuntMasterz Studio and recorded 'Siren' Featuring OhmsLaw & Dizasta. Even Though I'm Under StuntMasterz but i still work With Kelele records because i I had some Projects Waiting to be released. 
YOU DID A DANCEHALL TRACK? 
Yeah I Did My Dancehall Track 'OH MY GOD'  and the Video is almost out.
WHATS 'HIPHOP THUGS DAY' ALL ABOUT? 
As Kassamoney Music, I Came up with an idea of teaming up with Q'raps and  Elsie to bring Up Some Gangstar flavor in thae Streets. I think Am a Mombasa's New Gangstar in this music 
YOU ALSO HAVE YOUR OWN CLOTHLINE.
Yeah you can get My (HTD)T-shrts at a cheaper Price,visit Kelele Recordz studio and Get Your HTD BEST hip-hop T-shirts On Market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!