KUTANA NA RAPPER,MUIGIZAJI NA MTAYARISHAJI VIPINDI TONNY TRIGGER


P.U: JINA LAKO HALISI NI NANI?
A: Anthony mapiku mwanje. 
P.U: TUELEZE MAISHA YAKO KIDOGO 
A: I was born on 21/12/1989.Am a rapper/singer/­script writer.Home county kilifi. A last born in a family of eight.
P.U: ULIANZA MUZIKI MWAKA GANI?
A: I started music in 2004 at the age of 14.
P.U: ENHEE NA ULIPATA NAFASI YA KUREKODI NYIMBO YAKO YA KWANZA LINI? 
A: In 2011 i dropped my first track HOOD ANTHEM, 2012 I droped my second song featuring Chapatizo tittled MKE WANGU its an RnB song. 2013 I dropped two songs CHAGUO LANGU featuring Danger S. the other song being MAISHA MSOTO featuring Danger s,Dady spours and Kibosh. 
P.U:FUNUNU NI KWAMBA UPO KWENYE KUNDI LA MUZIKI PIA.JE NI KWELI? 
A: Yeah,together with Tonny triger, Dangers, Kibosh and Dady spours, we form a music group by the name G2G.
P.U: IS IT TRUE THAT YOU WERE IN THE NOKIA RAP BATTLE? 
A: Yeah in 2012 I competed in the Nokia hiphop beat ya street and I was dropped on the second round. I was there with rappers like Kaa la moto,Mizani and Killer gang game etc.
P:U APART FROM MUSIC WAJISHUGHULISHA NA NINI? 
A:I'm also a script writer for stage play and movies. 2013 I had the opportunity to create and form Qtv's programe 'Mombasati' where I wrote the first two episodes.
P.U:AMAZING,KWA SASA WAJISHUGHULISHA NA PROJECT GANI?
A: Now I'm in the process of shooting a movie entitled THE CROSS. I'm also doing a Diploma in mass communication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!