ONE ON ONE WITH THE NEW SOUND IN TOWN:ANTONIO KARANI!!!!


Pwani Usanii:Whats your  real name and what name do use on stage?

Antonio: My real name is Antonio Karani and Antonio is my stage name.

PU: What genre of music do you do?

Antonio: I do afrofusion and rnb,sometimes dancehall.

PU:How and when did you start music?

Antonio:I have always been interested in music but the real thing and ambition started in highskul as a song writer and singer.


PU:Nice,and when did you start recording your music?

Antonio: I started recording immediately after highskul in 2014,where in college I met a music oriented guy and a producer called Sharpy who had set up a recording equipment in the hostel.He introduced me to recording and commercial music.Since then I've taken serious interest in music as a passion.

PU:Which music producers have you worked with so far?

Antonio: I've been working hard trying to find my sound by working with different producers starting with my home studio Crack sounds in kilifonia with J Crack. Then to Chapatizo of number one records and more recently Emmy Dee of jungle masters and his right handman Emlend starborn. Surely those guys have given me lots of experience and I'm sure by now if I get the chance to do music without any financial constraints of will do great things,and make great music. For now I'm still trying to find out the next step forward financially.

PU: You didn't put producer Billy of Newdawn records on your list.

Antonio:Sorry to say I forgot a very crucial part.Producer Billy from Likoni representing jumba la wakali records. He's the producer who made my music start getting noticed because of the unique way he did the song Leo Ni leo so I owe him alot of respect and regard.

PU:Tell us something about your best music projects that you've done so far.

Antonio:As for the projects, the project that really showed me the potential was the song I did last year with the amazing producer from Likoni massive known as Billy. Afterwards, towards the end of the year I did another song with Emmy dee Called Nipe Nikupe and as for this year I'm yet to release the song but currently I've been futured in a collabo with artists from BYT music group from Nakuru.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!