MEET THE DICE BOY:OMANGA DICE.


Whats your real name?
I go by the name Dennis Omanga.
 What name do you use on stage?
 My stage name is DICE KENYA or just DICE.
 Tell us about your musical journey: 
I started music back then in high school with a group named UJU CLAN.Then took music as a career in 2013 . 
Tell us about your first song.
My first track featuring B.O BOY of Ukoo flani footprints called ONE PEACE ONE KENYA..which got more airplays in ghetto radio aired by Nduguz and it topped their music charts.
Which music producers have you worked with?
 I've worked with producer lista and Andawotah in bullets record and i'm looking forward to work with THUNDERSOUNDS. 
Whats your current project? 
A big collabo featuring NGUCHI P and B.O BOY. underway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!