RAPPER KNAMY KREEZY SHARES TEN THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HIM


Fast uprising rapper Knamy Kreezy shares some secrets we didn't know about him. The Thika based trapstar was raised in the Coastal parts of Kenya and later shifted to Thika with his family.
Read on....


Lights........ Camera...... Action!!!!
Here is Knamy Kreezy for you!!!

1) I can do any type of music but people think I only do hiphop.

(This is true)

2) I dont have a sports club(specifically football) although I really love sports.

(Okay....)

3)The girl I'm dating right now is the first that am being faithful at.

(that means he's been a player to all the other chicks.....mmmmmhhh)

4) Ive always thought of doing gospel music in my life but found myself doing secular.

(Thats the voice of God calling, don't ignore it, hell fire is waiting!)

5)I got my first tattoo when I was 13 years old.
 
(OmG!!! Tatto at 13? Most of us would have been disowned by our parents)

6) I cannot sit down and listen to my first song and I dont even have it in phone because it was whack.

(Then look for it and make it as your ringtone every Thursday.... TBT! We all have funny memories.)

7). I love playing play station games when am free.

(Spoilt.....)

8) Ive always wanted to take my girl for a date in the studio.

(Are you sure? Or you want a break up! Anyway, give it a try)


9) I have lived with my grandparents more than I have lived with my parents.

(Scientific research says that kids who are brought up by their grannies, tend to be more soft and calm. True?)

10) I used my schoolfees money to record my two songs.

(What!? You did what!? Boy you need a serious parental thrash. You used your school fees to record music?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!