MEET STEVE ES TAKING VIDEO PRODUCTION TO THE NEXT LEVEL.


Story narrated by Steve Es himself... Lights!Camera!Action!

"I started film way back in 2014. My inspiration came from watching the last airbender i was so drawn to learn the visual effects used so i started reasearching on some editing softwares. I started with windows movie maker went to hitfilm before finally landing on after effects
I learned the basics and advanced stuff through youtube tutorials.

I did a couple of projects in coast with artists like;
Team ocean money
Shelly kings
Airbase family
Around two months ago i got signed in bigdreams and i now work with Ricky Bekko.
I, m set to realease my first project under big dreams some time this year."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!