MEET THE HIGH SCHOOL PRINCE FROM LAMU,MUSICALLY BLESSED!


As interviewed by Pwani Usanii.

PWANI USANII:WHATS YOUR REAL NAME AND WHAT NAME DP YOU USE ON STAGE?
MAN DULLA:My government name is Abdul Aziz Abdallah and my stage name is Man Dulla A.K.A Dula del Reshy. I also use Drazzey as my stage name too...quite a lot of names there!

PWANI USANII: YOU LOOK YOUNG,HOW OLD ARE YOU?
MAN DULLA:I'm 17 years old and i'm Still a student at Wiyoni Secondary school.

PWANI USANII:WHEN DID YOU START MUSIC?
MAN DULLA:I used to write music for quite a long time but I started recording early this year around April.

PWANI USANII: HOW DO YOU HANDLE MUSIC AND SCHOOL?
MAN DULLA:I never visit the studio when the school calendar is on. Mostly,I attend my recording sessions during the holiday.

PWANI USANII:WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU DO?
MAN DULLA:When i started music i used to rap and do all hiphop stuff but i later found out that my potential was in swahili RnB and Afro-pop.


PWANI USANII:HOW MANY SONGS HAVE YOU RECORDED SO FAR?
MQN DULLA:I've done three music singles,now i'm a little star in Lamu.

PWANI USANII:HOW DID YOU END UP IN ISLANDLOVE RECORDS?
MAN DULLA:It was during the Lamu cultural Festival that's when I got an opportunity to perform on stage.It was a superb performance and when on stage,Enoch the Manager and Ceo of IslandLove records Lamu noticed me and invited me to work with his studio.Actually, I can say he sponsored me and I appreciate alot.

PWANI USANII:HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE BEST STUDIO IN LAMU?
MAN DULLA:Wow it feels amazing.Am now With the best artists and best Superstars in Lamu.Man Azzer is a great artist,producer Doni is a good producer and Enoch is just a very inspirational personal.He advices us musicaly and shows us the way forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!