SIX QUICK QUESTIONS FOR MUSIC ARTISTE JEY!!


1.REAL NAME?
My name is juma Seif Athumani.


2.WHO INSPIRED YOU TO DO MUSIC?
Someone who inspired me it was my grandfather and my uncle..my grandfather use to be a traditional singer. .I remember when iwas young he use to tell me that. He use to have to many girls couse of music and iwas like yes this is what I want. I didn't take it serious then I started slowly few years later my little bro dazlah inspired me even more with his hit song shemegi. Since I work so hard to make ma self proud


3.WHAT MUSIC GENRE DO YOU DO?

I do all types. I do is hip hop,Rnb, rhumba. E.t.c

4WHOM WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORJ WITH??
I would like to sing with,Ali Kiba,PNC,Sis-p and Dazlah.



5.WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR COAST ARTISTES?
Work hard on ya music. Do something good to your funs and take ya music to the next level.


6.FUTURE PLANS???

My future plans. As Ave bin entertainer for all my life big working to the big arenas nearly all of the world.I wanna keep on doing entertainment's as to support any 1 who has a good talent. .and in the future I want to build up a gymnastics school in bombolulu. Shanzu.likoni.and malindi if everything goes well by the power of Allah subhana wathaallah.

CHECK OUT HIS VIDEO-TEASER HERE>>
https://youtu.be/QWbg4ZD-gS0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!