SEVEN THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT HUSTLA-JAY.


Hustla Jay shares seven things you didn't know about him. 
1 2 3 lights....camera...........action.......!! 
1. I'm a true hustler, i never give up. 
2.I'm down to earth and simple 
3.I have two personalities - i quite office work for the love of hiphop 
4. I can survive anywhere i am good at making friends. 
5. I love all people i'm a voice of the common man -i speak things the way they are fear nothing. 
6.I was born in Mtongwe and destined for change in Mombasa music industry no matter where i go coast is my home. 
7. I am halfcast of Kamba and Mijikenda (I'm from Kilifi) . . . . .with Ethiopian roots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!