MEET MAYBEL: THE NEW COASTAL DIVA SENSATION.


PWANI USANII: Whats your real name and your stage name?
Maybel: My real name is Maybel Wendo Akinyi. I'm half Luo half kikuyu.
PU:How old are you and when did you start music?
Maybel:Im 17 years old and I started singing back then while I was still young attending sunday school.I started writting musoc three years ago.
PU:How many songs have you recorded so far?
Maybel:Four songs. Mapenzi which I was featured by fellow male artiste Reyza,Tabasamu remix which was a combination of coastal artistes and Twaayf holykraft kids,Without you which is a gospel track and a new song which i'm still working on.
PU:Which producers have you woked with so far?
Maybel: i've worked with producer Billy Moses of Newdawn studio who discovered me during a church concert and producer Baindo of Bigfoot production niliyetambulishwa kwake na Godwin wa Pwani Usanii.
PU:What inspires you to do music and who is your role model?
Maybel: The fact that God blessed me with a sweet voice and a singing talent realy inspires me. My role model is Rihanna and my mum,many of my friends tell me I sound like Rihanna.
PU:Apart from music what else do you do?
Maybel: Im a high student,so i spend most of my time at school.
PU: Who would you like to collaborate with?
Maybel: Napenda muziki wa Shiney Anne sana so i'ld like to work with her. Vilevile Kigoto Mmbonde,Amani, stl and Yemi Alade yule mnigeria wa Johnie song.
PU: Best quote?
Maybel: God will make a way where it seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!