TEDDY MWANAMGAMBO: THE ONLY HOPE FOR COASTAL UPCOMING ARTISTES.


Read Teddy's amazing story behind CHIPKIZI ZA KAYA music programe>>CHIPKIZI ZA KAYA Every SUNDAY 10pm – Midnight Chipkzi Za Kaya program proposal was my final year paper presentation when I majored in Electronic Media back in the Campus days. When I joined Radio Kaya 93.1 Msa 94.9Voi 99.7Mlnd back in 2008 immediately after I cleared campus, I presented the same Program proposal and Chipkizi Za Kaya was born, every Sunday from 10pm. To me Chipkizi Za Kaya is more than a program but a calling to me and that is why it’s close to my heart and has been able to stand time and nature most talents. At a personal level my joy is to offer a solution to the problem of lack of airplay for budding artists. I share their struggles each step and humbled when I meet some big coast artists whom we share moments from back in the days. Chipikizi Za Kaya has enable Radio Kaya 93.1 Msa 94.9Voi 99.7Mlnd as a responsible organization to give back to the coastal community especially the youth, as it’s our belief that music is an essential part of any generation’s culture which defines us as an organization. We’re humbled for the opportunity we got to set a pace and a precedent that has been positively copied numerous times by our competitors. Chipkizi Za Kaya has also been success as a result of immense contribution from different coast music industry players and stakeholders, whom have offered free advice and suggestions about the program from time to time, that has helped it move with time and navigate challenges. I love and respect upcoming artist because we believe that they are the fuel that moves the music industry. I strongly share the belief that upcoming artist more likely pay for their songs in studios, unlike established artists who rarely pay for studio time and mostly rely on studio offers from producers who have to build their names. Am greatly guided by professional ethics, as I dispense my duties and always invite and welcome contributions that would give more value to our upcoming artists

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!