DJ IVORY AMZUNGUMZIA DJ ELONN............soma alimwambia nini hapa!!!!!

(as narrated by Dj Ivory)
 
Ok. I met Dj Elonn back in 2008/09 wen I was A dancer.
Back then I only used to believe that Only Nairobi had Great Djz. the Likes of Homeboys, Codered, Mob djz ... etc..

But Elonn Proved me wrong. He was the Djz who made me know that anyone from anywhere is capable of doing it.
Actually he was the 1st Coastarian mwenye niliskiza mix yake and I was like "Huyu ni dj Wa Nairobi mbona sijawahi kumsikia na ni mkali hivi?" by then kulikuwa na ile kipindi Deejay Leniumalikuwa anahost trybe deejays baraka fm. nimesahau jina but hio kipindi ilikuwa juu mbaya.. hehehe.
I even told brayo mudoshanipeleke kwake ndio niamini kuwa anaishi mombasa.
since then at tyms I used to skive classes kuenda kuona akitengezea crew dance mixxes.
and the Best advise he gave me was "Masomo kwanza" and he stood by that.
he was the Dj who made 90% of the crazy dance mixxes we use to perfom with as Dancers.. (@brayomudosh) Dabs dance crew .
I wanna take this Time to appriciate @elonndj for mentoring me in this Deejaying industry.
He is a friend, a brother, a teacher, a very good advisor. A very strict man. Always goes by rules. And A mentor.
I learnt the best from him.
I celebrate Dj elonn A.k.a Baba Khloe .
God bless you Boss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!