MEET FORTUNE: SPREADING THE WORD OF GOD THROUGH EMCEEING.


PWANI USANII:Mc Fortune whats your real name?

MC Fortune:My real Name is Richard Wambua, my stage name is Mc fortune .

PWANI USANII:How old are you?
Mc Fortune:I'm 23.

PWANI USANII:Tell us your experience as an emcee.

Mc Fortune:I have done emceeing in gospel gigs and parties from 2011, started it in machakos before I came to Mombasa 2012.

PWANI USANII:Apart from emceeing,what else do you do?

Mc Fortune:I run an event and entertainment company called Miami Events.

PWANI USANII:What are your long term and short term goals?
 

Mc Fortune:My long and short term goal is to help nature talents in coast region.I also run a page called SIGN UP 4 CHRIST in fb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!