SIS P AONGEA KUHUSU USHINDI WAKE-KENYA COAST MUSIC AWARDS 2014!


Mchumia juani hulia kivulini, juhudihulipa ndio misemo tunayoweza kumpa msanii wa Kike Sis P. Msanii huyu mwenye vibao vinavyotamba kama MSUPA na TABASAMU alishinda tuzo za Kenya Coast Music Awards jana na alikuwa na haya ya kusema.......
"I want to take this opportunity to thank the almighty God for this far he has brought me, i never knew i would be recognized anywhere but here I am. Winning this award means alot to me, thanks to my loyal fans who have been supporting me through thick and thin, A big thanks to my producer Rabizzle for fighting with me. My mum for encouraging me every morning. Thanks to all radio presenters, Djs and the entire coast music fraternity for making my music reach my fans out there. Am really humbled and grateful. Thanks for making me the Queen! I love you all."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSANII KIJANA RANNY WA KADEM KUMBE KAJIUNGA NA KIKOSI CHA POLISI........pata uhondo hapa.

MKISEMA WAREMBO HAWAJAZAWA....TAZAMENI PICHA ZA VIDEO HII INAYOKUJA!!!